- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this Bungalow in Tipaskan. Great neighborhood. This home has 3 bedrooms on the main floor, a kitchen with lots of cabinets as well as a nice sized living room with a big window that brings in lots of natural light, 4pc bath on mainfloor. Wood burning fireplace in the living room does not work. Master bedroom has a 2 pc ensuite. Basement has a1 bdrm mother in law space with 2nd kitchen Nice size yard and a big deck. 2 newer furnaces in the basement. Fire pit in the back yard.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Craig Finnman
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite