- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
****ALMOST BRAND NEW CORNER UNIT TOWNHOUSE in SECORD****Check out this amazing townhouse with a double attached garage, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2 entrances (one front and one side entrance), 9-foot ceilings on the main floor, large driveway (parking for 4 vehicles including the driveway and the garage), located directly across the street from the playground and treed area, and over 1380 sq. ft. This amazing home shows a 10 out of 10! With tons of windows, this unit is one of the brightest in the complex. The front yard is nicely landscaped and fenced and is a perfect place to BBQ. The main floor has a very open floor plan with lots of kitchen cabinets, granite countertops, a huge island and a good-sized pantry. The lower level has a cute laundry room that could also second as a den. The upper level has 3 good sized bedrooms and 2 full baths including the master ensutie. K-9 School within walking distance. Close to Costco, River Cree, Lowes, Anthony Henday, Whitemud and Lewis Farms.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Che Taylor
Brokerage: Re/Max Select