- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Check the price for this semi-detached 2-Storey backing onto the corner of the park. When you enter this well laid out home you will be greeted by the entrance hall that houses a conveniently tucked away 2-piece bathroom. The open layout main floor comes complete with fully-fitted kitchen with island perfect for brekkie, a sizeable living space and dining area fit for a three course meal with family and friends. Sliding patio doors open up to the low-maintenance yard and raised deck that overlooks the park. On the 2nd floor there are 3 good sized bedrooms, a 3-piece ensuite and family bathroom. Now to check out the basement. Have you seen the virtual walkthrough to get a glimpse of this fully finished space with DART BOARD? This recreation space shows off just what can be done to make this part of the home special for you. What more is there to say, other than to say, would it be a bad idea to VIEW?Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Dan Munch
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence