- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
EXCELLENT LOCATION IN A QUIET CUL-DE-SAC - CLOSE TO LYMBURN SCHOOL - ROOM FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY! This immaculate bungalow is well laid out with room for the whole family. The main floor features 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, a spacious living room with a cozy wood burning fireplace and renovated kitchen. The dining room overlooks the HUGE YARD complete with mature landscaping, garden sheds and RV Parking. The basement is ready to enjoy with a 2nd fireplace, family room, 2 dens, 4-piece bathroom and bar area. Just move in and enjoy!