- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Immaculate corner suite in sought-after Palisades Pointe! This warm and inviting 2 bed, 2 bath condo boasts nearly 1100 sq ft of open-concept modern styling. The spacious master bedroom offers a large walk-in closet and 4-piece ensuite bath. The second bedroom is oversized and has a great 3-piece bathroom and linen closet just outside. Other features include: espresso maple cabinets, laminate & ceramic tile flooring AND deluxe stainless steel appliances. The sunny wrap-around balcony has a gas line for your BBQ and room for your patio furniture. In-suite laundry, air conditioning, heated underground parking with storage and low condo fees. This well-maintained, pet-friendly building has 24-hour video security, an excellent condo board, experienced management and a healthy reserve fund. This fantastic location offers easy access to all amenities -- shopping, restaurants, transit, and Anthony Henday! *Only 10 minutes from the military base too!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Nikita Gylander
Brokerage: Core Real Estate Group