- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
ROSSLYN BEAUTY! It's perfect, sweet and renovated home. Room to grow 3+1 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms this bungalow in Rosslyn has been upgraded on both levels. The basement is warm and inviting n the winter and cool in the summer. This home is lovely in and out. A covered patio is ideal for hot summer days. An open floor plan with laminate flooring, new stainless steel kitchen appliances, chef's island with seating for 4, soft-close drawers, a built in pantry in the dining area, a great room thatâ€™s ideal for family gatherings. Main floor bath has new fixtures and fresh paint. Bedrooms are spacious. The basement has a theatre room, craft room, home office, and an additional bedroom with separate 3 pc bath perfect for guest. Garage has 220V for welders and it has RV parking. Well maintained beautifully upgraded close to schools and shopping. Transportation is easy. This is an ideal home for any family. Visit our website for detailed specifications. Going going done.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Sally Munro
Brokerage: Century 21 Platinum Realty