- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
A beautiful walking path just out of your doorsteps, Close to Henday Drive and Namao Shopping Centre; Northgate and downtown just a short drive. Open floor plan, extra windows and lots of natural light, Upgraded stainless steel appliances, dark stained kitchen cabinets, big pantry, cozy corner gas fireplace in the spacious living room, hardwood and ceramic tile flooring, good size bedrooms and a loft. Master bedroom has it's ensuite and walk-in Closet. Fully finished basement has a big REC Room, a full bath and a bedroom that has huge windows, very rare to find in two storey homes. Large corner unit with two parking stalls, 3 full baths and 1 half bath, Excellent Value and location in Castlebrook.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Olivia Hu
Brokerage: Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited