- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Youâ€™ll love Parkallen. Imagine living on a tree lined street, Walking Distance to South Campus LRT, UofA, Whyte Ave, Beautiful Parkallen Park & a COMMUNITY GARDEN! This Perfect investment property or starter home has a one bedroom, LEGAL BASEMENT SUITE! with a FULL KITCHEN and A FULL WASHROOM! The spacious living room boats modern neutral tones, newer laminate flooring (original hardwood floors are preserved beneath) & huge windows that let in tons of natural light, the kitchen is bright & open with an abundance of cabinets and counter space. A full bathroom, sizeable master bedroom and a large second bedroom complete the main floor. The huge backyard has a fire pit and a covered deck so you can enjoy the summer, even during a quarantine. Not to mention, a single garage with lots of storage. Donâ€™t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to live in a perfect mature neighbourhood or to build on this HUGE LOT (53'x99')in one of the most convenient and best locations in the city!
Courtesy of Jim Dhillon
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite