- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
The pinnacle of urban living at the Quest! Picture yourself living in the heart of the ICE District, only steps to trendy restaurants, shopping and the farmers market. Enjoy the spectacular east facing views of the city and Rogers Place, and the convenience of nearby Grant MacEwan, Norquest College and the LRT. With an impressive look and feel - this modern, executive 1 bedroom/1 bathroom condo features an open concept and huge windows allowing loads of sunlight to flow through. It boasts a large island with eating bar, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, insuite laundry, balcony with gas bbq hookup, A/C, a heated, secure underground parking stall, an amenity/social room and plenty of visitor parking. The perfect location for an urban lifestyle. Pets are allowed (upon board approval).Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Norm Cholak
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City