- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this stunning 2628 sq ft home! Perfect for a large family or for anyone that loves to entertain. When you enter the home, you are greeted by a 17 ft open to above foyer thatâ€™s sure to leave a good first impression. The main floor offers a large mudroom, living room, dining room and chefs style kitchen with a full-size fridge/freezer and walk through pantry. On the second floor youâ€™ll find dual master bedrooms with large walk in closets and ensuites, two additional bedrooms sharing a Jack and Jill ensuite and a laundry room. The third floor is the entertainment hub of this home featuring a guest washroom, wet bar and bonus room that spills onto a roof top patio the size of the entire roof. All of this plus a double garage, completely finished landscaping and a finished basement with 2 additional bedrooms, an additional living room and bathroom. Donâ€™t miss out on this rare style home in the beautiful neighbourhood of Pleasantview.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of John Rota
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite