- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to Lansdowne Drive. Situated in one of Edmonton's most sought after Neighbourhoods. This Executive Home has been Custom Designed and was Built by one of Edmonton's Premiere Master Home Builders. No detail has been overlooked. This Amazing family home offers: A main floor Den, Entertainers Kitchen (with High-end Appliances and a Butler Work Station), Custom Cabinetry throughout, Fully Finished Basement with Heated floors , Spa Like Master Ensuite, His/Hers Closets, Oversized Soaker tub, an amazing Room top Deck with Expansive Views of Whitemud Creek Ravine, Double Detached Garage, Triple Glazed Windows, Upgraded Light and Plumbing fixtures, Air-conditioned and the list of upgrades goes on and on. Located a few Minutes walk to the U of A farm, and a quick drive to the U of A, Saville Centre, Whitemud and Downtown. Very Hard to find a New Built house on this Drive. Surrounded by walking trails and huge trees line the BLVRD. Wonderful Neighbourhood to call Home.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Justin Vega
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City