- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Gorgeous open concept end unit with a large east exposed balcony overlooking a beautiful quiet tree lined street. This south Oliver home is in an amazing location- 1 block from the LRT Station with great access to the U Of A, Legislative and River Valley Trail system and down town. You are walking distance to grocery shopping and hundreds of businesses and restaurants. Bright open floor plan with 9ft ceilings and large windows. The kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, raised eating bar, maple cabinets and is open to dinning and living room. There is a titled underground parking stall. Show and sell with confidence.
Courtesy of Nicholas Golden
Brokerage: RE/MAX Professionals