- Building Type:
- Vacant Lot
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to Grandview Heights, one of Edmonton's most sought after Neighbourhoods! Where you will find the perfect lot to build your dream Home. Finding a lot in this Neighbourhood, at this price happens once in a "Blue Moon". Plus Ownership grants you access to one of Edmonton's most sought after K-9 Schools, "Grandview Heights School". This lot faces West and is on a Street lined with Million dollar plus Homes. Absolutely one of the best Family Neighbourhoods in the City and on one of the best streets in the Neighbourhood. Great place to walk around, Surrounded by Nature, great walking trails and just a minute walk to the U of A Farm. Located just minutes from the U of A, Strathcona, and the Whitemud, this location makes commuting a breeze. Excellent lot in an Excellent Community - this one will not last! Pictures are to show the Massing and Size for a house that can fit on this property.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Justin Vega
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City