- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 4 Level Split
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
FIND YOUR PATH in Aspen Gardens! You have NEVER seen a house like this before! With 3745 sqft of amazingly developed living space, this remodeled 4 level split has it all with 5 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, air conditioning, triple pane windows, heated double attached garage, and much more! Enter through the rustic, wooden door and you'll be WOWed by what you see as you make your way through the house: maple walnut hardwood flooring throughout, slate/stone fireplaces, 22' open ceiling in the foyer and kitchen, a zen-like atrium where you can soak up the morning sun, a loft where you can catch up on your favorite books, a gourmet kitchen featuring built-in, top of the line Miele appliances to accommodate any level of chef, including a steamer and an espresso machine! There are too many more features to list; you're just going to have to see them for yourself. Close to some of the best schools in the city, scenic bike/walking paths, with its location, could this be the perfect home? For you it just might be!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Joseph Tolvay
Brokerage: Exp Realty