- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Gorgeous River Valley views from this 16th floor corner unit on Saskatchewan Drive! This 963sf unit at Lord Strathcona Manor is in Immaculate condition & features 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 balconies, in suite laundry, in suite storage & underground titled stall. Gleaming hardwood invites you through an open, light & bright kitchen boasting newer S/S appliances. Dining nook is perfectly fitted for a bistro set. Sunny living area is naturally lit from south & west exposures. Living area highlights a cozy corner fireplace & has direct access to balcony for your morning coffee, evening wine & summer barbecues. Views of high level bridge, river, downtown skyline & fireworks. Master bedroom will accommodate a king sized set, highlights a walkin closet, 4pc ensuite & 2nd private balcony w/extra storage space. 2nd bedroom is on opposite side of unit for noise reduction. Walkin closet & 3pc ensuite (dual entry) for optimal utilization. This 17 storey complex has a healthy reserve fund & a pet friendly building.Brochure
Courtesy of Alan Gee
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite