- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Opportunity knocks! This SUBDIVIDABLE gem of a lot is 53' x 130' and is located in the highly sought after community of McKernan, making it one to get excited about! This is truly a prime location, situated on a beautiful, tree-lined street, steps from McKernan Park, McKernan School (K-9, K-9 French immersion program & grade 7-9 Spanish Bilingual program), convenient LRT and only blocks from the U of A Hospital and University campus. The back yard features a sunny, south facing exposure and the property is nestled among brand new homes creating the perfect opportunity to start fresh and build your dream home or subdivide and build 2! The existing bungalow is 907 sq. ft, offers 2 bedrooms, a full bath, bright kitchen, dining and living room on the main floor and a partly finished basement. The property is complete with a single detached garage. Updates in recent years include furnace, shingles and exterior siding. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity in one of Edmonton's most desirable communities!
Courtesy of Robert Leishman
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence