- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This home is Perfect for the Active/Growing Family as it is in an Excellent Location, Community, and it is VERY Spacious! Quick Access to the Anthony Henday, 10 min to St Albert, Ice Rink, YMCA, and 15 min walk to Beaumaris Lake. This Wonderful Home boasts a Formal Dining/Living area great for Entertaining! BRIGHT galley kitchen overlooking the informal dining space that has a Beautiful Mantled wood fireplace. Off of the kitchen step into the large Sun Room where you can have your morning coffee or enjoy a evening dinner in the summer without the bugs! As you sit in the Sun room you can also enjoy the sights of the amazing backyard that has many fruit trees, perennials. The Family Room on the main floor can be converted to a huge bedroom plus there is a 4 pc bathroom and laundry. 2nd floor: Large Master bedroom w/en suite walk in closet, 2 bedrooms and a 4 pc bath. Huge Fully finished basement! All the RIGHT upgrades are done! HW on demand 2018, 2 hi efficient furnaces, new windows 2012, shingles 2017Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Cheryl Watt
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence