- Building Type:
- 3 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
END UNIT! Original owners -shows like NEW! GREAT LOCATION- facing green space. Enter into wonderful flex space- great for treadmill or office. Upstairs is open concept kitchen, living room, half bath all finished with grey vinyl plank flooring. Kitchen has beautiful espresso cabinets w/pot drawers, under cabinet lighting, upgraded stainless steel appliances, QUARTZ on all counter-tops including island. Larger dining room due to larger jut out so fits large dining room table or maybe a desk and LOTS of WINDOWS so bright unit! 3rd level has 3 bedrooms, 2 more full bathrooms plus laundry. Master bedroom has extra windows, two closets plus spacious bathroom with large vanity w/ QUARTZ. Double garage has extra space & one of few units with a driveway! New garage opener,upgraded humidifier, roughed in central vacuum. Gas-line on the deck for BBQ!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Joanna Benvenuto
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City