- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Rare Opportunity to own this lovely home on a huge lot, with SW backyard and oversize 24x24 garage! Clean and bright 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath 2-storey family home. 6,329 ft2 lot with sunny SW backyard. Enjoy morning coffee on the front porch, relax with your family in the spacious living room with feature gas fireplace, and entertain in the bigger-than-usual dining room. Perfect kitchen with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, and tile backsplash. Main floor laundry, mud room, and 2-piece bath. The second floor has 3 bedrooms total - a King-sized master bedroom with walk-in closet and 4-piece ensuite bath, plus two more bedrooms and another 4-piece main bath. The backyard is perfect for anyone who loves their privacy and green space - perfect for the kids or dog to run around, could be used for RV parking (no backing the whole way down the alley!), or for a giant garden with plenty of yard to spare. Soak up the sun in the deck, or work in the 24'x24' garage. Quick access to the Henday and shopping.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Sara Kalke
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate