- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
TOTALLY UPGRADED! Located on a quiet crescent in the heart of Granville this 2332 sqft bonus room, great room 2-Storey is the perfect family home. The main floor features vaulted ceiling foyer, CUSTOM MILLWORK, wrought iron accents, 9 foot ceilings, hardwood floors, office/den with French doors, family room with feature wall fireplace, BANKS OF WINDOWS, Kohler fixtures, GORGEOUS GRANITE kitchen with breakfast bar island, soft close drawers, an abundance of cupboards & cabinets, upgraded S/S appliance pkg with double oven gas stove, WALK-THROUGH PANTRY leading to the large mudroom, spacious eating nook with coffered ceiling, and a 2 pc bath. The upper level features a HUGE BONUS ROOM, 3 large bedrooms including the master bedroom with walk-in closet & 5 piece SPA INSPIRED EN-SUITE, 4pc bath & laundry room with sink. Additional features include $12,000 Hunter Douglas window covering pkg, infrared garage heater, professionally landscaped & fenced yard, AC, WiFi thermostat, upgraded light fixtures & much moreBrochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Ian Robertson
Brokerage: RE/MAX Professionals