- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Totally upgraded 4 years ago this 4 Bedrooms 2 storey ,new windows,doors,flooring,garage door, drive way ,new high end fence ,deck , And beautifully and professionally Landscaped, backing onto a park with mature trees located in desirable Caernarvon. The main floor features an OPEN CONCEPT kitchen/great room with white cabinetry, loads of counter space. New windows throughout provide excellent natural lighting & sweeping views of the Beautifully Landscaped like a park Yard ,New patio , New vinyl deck all around & park behind the home. A second family room (with fireplace & patio doors out to the back), laundry room, bedroom/den, & powder room complete the main level. Upstairs a master bedroom with its own ensuite & walk-in closet, a main 4pc bath, two more bedrooms, & a large linen closet. Basement 11â€™ & 8â€™ ceilings . Situated on 921.7 sq.meter Pie Shape lot.
Courtesy of Mike Assaf
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Arteam Realty