- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Wow! This UNIT is a one of a KIND .Custom designed & built by Kimberley Homes 2 storey, half duplex in desirable community of Rutherford. Looking for a home with 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms fully finished basement , a double attached garage , fenced yard & the privacy of the detached home without the commitment of any maintenance .THIS IS IT! All the exterior maintenance is taken care of !Inside the main floor features a bright & spacious floor plan , 9ft ceilings, hardwood and ceramic floors, maple cabinetry with granite counter-tops, large island , walk-through pantry and large kitchen nook.Living area with gas fireplace and access to your large west facing deck. Formal dining room .Upstairs you will find the spacious MB complete w/ walk-in closet and 5-pc ensuite, 2 other large bedrooms, 4-pc bath, bonus room and laundry. FF basement with huge rec.area w/wet bar, double sided fireplace, 4th bedroom, 4-pc bath and plenty of storage. Close to all amenities. Quick access to Anthony Henday.
Courtesy of Anna Trojanowicz
Brokerage: Century 21 All Stars Realty Ltd