- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
AMAZINGLY well maintained house in Laurel 1650 sq ft, 3 +1 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, huge bonus room & FULLY FINISHED basement. Spacious entrance w/ tile. The gorgeous mocha stained & upgraded maple kitchen offers granite counters, a large raised breakfast island, plenty of cabinetry & a pantry. The dining nook has patio doors leading to the huge deck which overlooks the fully landscaped back yard. To complete the main floor is the half bath, laundry & access to the over sized double attached garage. Upstairs is the huge bonus room, a spacious master suite offering a full en-suite, 2 additional bedrooms & another full bath. The fully finished basement has separate entrance through garage, is rented out and offers a SECOND KITCHEN, second living room, bedroom, and 3 pce bath. Close to all amenities, shopping, bus stop, Svend Hansen school K-9, meadows rec center, etc. Check out the virtual tour link & walk through the house with your mouse. Book to see tomorrow.Virtual Tour