- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this Fantastic investment opportunity in Montrose. Features seperate Laundry, 2 Full kitchens and spacious living areas, this property is turn key ready! Upstairs features new laminate flooring, 2 large bedrooms, full 4 piece bath and an updated kitchen. The basement suite features large windows, 2 large bedrooms, spacious living room, updated kitchen and its own laundry! The large windows throughout allows the natural light to shine through. Other upgrades include a new sump pump, weeping tiles, new motor in the furnace and upgraded electrical service. Property is also professionally managed making this investment even easier to handle. Turnkey properties like this don't come around often, be sure to add this one to your portfolio. Please note basement suite not warranted to be legal.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Errol Scott
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite