- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Well maintained with great park view!Â This beautiful half duplex was built by Jayman Master Builder in 2016. It offers you almost 1500sqft( builder's plan shows 1568 sqft) with a partially finished basement. Step into the front door , you will be welcomed by the roomy foyer, which will easily handle multi visitors at the same time.Then the open concept main floor offers you 9ft ceiling height, a huge living room, an upgraded kitchen and dinning room. There are three bedrooms located on the second floor, additionally, a BIG BONUS ROOM! Each of the bed room is in very good size, The master bedroom also comes with an WIC and a nice ensuite. The backyard is full finished with a deck and fences. The home is located right beside a park, so you will be looking at your kids having fun in the play ground while you are doing BBQ on your deck.The other upgrades include tankleassÂ hot water, triple pane widows, durable vinyl flooring on main floor. Great location! Great family home!
Courtesy of Fan Yang
Brokerage: Mozaic Realty Group