- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Elevate your lifestyle in the trendy Ritchie Neighbourhood! Nestled against the Millcreek ravine this Adult only building has direct trail access that connects to 100+km of the River valley trail system. Steps away from the RITCHIE MARKET, enjoy Duchess Bakery, Transcend, microbrewery. Also short walk to Mill Creek OUTDOOR POOL, Whyte Ave, farmers market, 10mins to downtown and UofA. Designed as a wheelchair accessible building, Creek Side Complex also offers a Home Support Program including personal care, homemaking services, and meal preparation. Creekside offers a joyful community for all. This unit offers year round SUN with the cheerful SOUTH FACING windows and BALCONY with BBQ plug-in. Spacious kitchen, separate PANTRY, plenty of cupboards & counter space. TWO MASTER BEDROOMS with 4pc and 3pc ensuites. Open floorplan with Fireplace, in-suite laundry and storage room. UNDERGROUND parking and more STORAGE. Bldg amenities include GUEST SUITE, EXERCISE room, outdoor PATIO, GARBAGE chute & SOCIAL room.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Mahmoud Ghalayeni
Brokerage: The E Group Real Estate