- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this TOP FLOOR 2 bedroom, 2 FULL bath condo unit in Park Place at South Terwillegar! FRESH PAINT & BRAND NEW Laminate Flooring. This unit boasts an open floor plan with a soaring vaulted ceiling. Spacious living room has tons of natural light with door leading to a balcony. Open kitchen has loads of cupboards, counterpace and centre island. TWO good sized bedroom and the master bedroom comes with walkthru closet and 4 pc ensuite. In Suite laundry with ample storage space. Property is desirably located in K-9 NELLIE CARLSON SCHOOL catchment boundary and walking distance to Rabbit Hill shopping centre with Bank, Shoppers, coffee shop and much more. Easy access to Anthony Henday, Windermere Shopping centre and Terwillegar Rec Centre. Perfect property for first time buyer or investors!