- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Fantastic Location! Walking distance to 2 k-6 schools, and walking distance to Century Park LRT, minutes from Southgate, YMCA, and easy access to the Whitemud and Anthony Henday Freeways. INVESTOR ALERT! This END UNIT townhouse is very private, and has 3 bedrooms 1.5 baths. Enjoy the private fenced yard, one parking stall and a single car GARAGE. Enjoy this great complex that is well managed and has a healthy Reserve Fund. This unit has JUST BEEN PROFESSIONALLY PAINTED THROUGHOUT, re-shingled (2001), new siding, resurfaced driveway, new windows and patio doors, new roof, and newer fence. There is a newer high efficiency furnace and lots of room in the basement to put a family room. This is a wonderful family home. Quick Possession!
Courtesy of David Demian
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate