- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
The 'Avida' show home by Jayman BUILT is now available in West Secord - a great family community close to schools and shopping! This 1,808 square foot 2 storey has a fully developed basement and a total of 6 bedrooms! The main floor features laminate flooring; a beautiful kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances, an island with a flush eating bar, and a pantry; an open floor plan with a dining area and great room; plus a main floor bedroom and 4 piece main bathroom! On the upper level you'll find an owner's suite with a walk-in closet and an ensuite with double sinks and a large shower; 2 other good sized bedrooms; a 4 piece bathroom; and a laundry room. The basement is developed with 2 additional bedrooms, a 4 piece bathroom; family room; storage and roughed in laundry. Landscaping, deck and parking pad are complete!
Courtesy of Madeline Sarafinchan
Brokerage: Jayman Realty (Edm.) Inc