- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Spacious 2 bedroom unit available in the community of Aspen Gardens. Over 1100 sq ft of living space! This home features a huge living area with sliding doors to the patio, a large den that can be used as an office/play room, and a great kitchen with plenty of storage space. The large windows and sliding doors allow lots of natural sunlight making for a light and bright space. Huge master bedroom includes 2 closets and a 2 piece ensuite. Second bedroom is also a great size. A 4 piece bathroom and laundry room complete this home. Building includes fitness room, social area and pool/hot tub! Close to schools, shopping, ski hill and easy access to the Whitemud. This is a must see!
Courtesy of Rosanna Fischer
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City