- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to Mainstreet West ! This corner unit has a spacious concept throughout. Open Living/Dining Room Area, concise galley Kitchen with serve through access to the Dining Room. Both Bedrooms are massive! Each with its own large Walk-in Closet. Two full Bathrooms with the En-Suite being entirely renovated with a beautiful glass door stand up shower with rainfall diverted tower. Handy In-Suite Laundry & plenty of In-Suite Storage. Brand New Suite Upgrades include: All wood doors and trim, lighting, 12mm hickory style laminate & underlay, bathroom vanities and cabinets. Serious painting consideration to ceiling, walls, etc. before close. Tonnes of light all the day; NWesterly corner w/pleasant view. The suite comes with one parking stall BUT a second one is currently being rented for $40/month. KDM Management has installed a new security system monitoring entrances & Lobby. Healthy Reserve Fund ! Close to public transportation, WEM, rinks & restaurants. Please visit Realtors website for more information.
Courtesy of Peter Williams
Brokerage: Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited