- Building Type:
- Duplex Front and Back
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
BRAND NEW + NO CONDO FEE! This front unit of the duplex sits on a quiet street of Queen Alexandra-one of the most desirable UA communities. It's modern and thoughtful design will provide you not only much useable space, but also a great level of comforts. The open concept main floor contains a large living room, a half bath and a modern gourmet kitchen. Luxury vinyl plank and tile flooring are used all through the main floor. The kitchen comes with a lot storage space and shinny SS appliances. Three bedrooms are laid out on the second floor. The master bedroom comes with a beautiful ensuite. Additionally, the laundry room is put on the second floor which will give you much more convenience for daily use. A separated side entrance will lead you into the unfinished basement. Being at such a location, the basement is definitely a good potential for rental income. A single detached garage is sitting at backyard. The landscaping will be ready for BBQ season. Walking to bus stops connecting to UA and Downtown.
Courtesy of Fan Yang
Brokerage: Mozaic Realty Group