- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Fall in love with this designer townhome stylishly done with upgraded finishing. It is in pristine condition and priced to sell! What sets this home apart from others is that it features extras such as sleek black granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms, upgraded stainless steel appliances and bathroom fixtures that include rainforest showers. Upon entering, the glass feature staircase wall sets the upscale tone for the rest of the home! This home has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, a large walk in closet and ensuite, large deck, low maintenance landscaping and an oversized double garage that is almost 25 feet deep. A quaint pathway leads to the front door and there is a sense this is a quiet and private area. This is a homebuyerâ€™s dream â€“ sophisticated elegance, pet friendly and well situated in a family friendly area. It is in the desirable community of Secord and has easy access to nearby schools, restaurants, walking paths, the Henday, golf, greenspaces and much more.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Sherri Prodaniuk
Brokerage: Local Real Estate