- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
NEWLY RENOVATED, LEGAL BASEMENT SUITE, INVESTMENT PROPERTY IN BEVERLY! Nearly 1,000sqft bungalow with new windows, new shingles, new stucco, new sidewalks & landscaping, upgraded electrical panel (100-amp), and appliances. The main floor offers 3 BR, a bright living room with gas fireplace, a modern kitchen, and a full bath with jetted aeroeffect tub w/ chromatherapy light. The legal basement suite offers a separate front entrance, 2 BR, an open living area, a large kitchen, and a full bath. The private backyard includes an oversized single garage w/ rear driveway off the back alley, enclosed RV parking space, and a separately-fenced area for the basement suite. The home is located mere steps from public transit, the beautiful Montrose Park, the public library, and terrific schools. Amazing bakeries, restaurants, and shops are also within walking distance. Donâ€™t miss out on this phenomenal investment opportunity!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Jeff Miller
Brokerage: Sellerinvite.Com (Edmonton)