- Building Type:
- Vacant Lot
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Located in sought-after Windsor Park. Walking distance to scenic Saskatchewan Drive, the River Valley and the University of Alberta. Build your dream home with Edmonton's premier custom builder - Crimson Cove Homes on this 25 foot x 150 foot lot. Crimson Cove has built over 500 custom homes in the Edmonton area and will work with you to design and build a beautiful house.
Courtesy of Joan Lynch
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite