- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to stylish Aviva Condos in Albany. Conveniently located near shopping, restaurants and quick access to Henday. 2-BED and 2-BATH unit is trendy with many upgrades and boasts 9ft ceilings. Nestled between the social room & stairwell-no side neighbors. 2 SEPARATELY TITLED PARKING (not tandem like most others), 1 secure U/G with storage cage and one surface. QUARTZ counters throughout, laminate/tile and upgraded carpet (bedrooms). Custom ledgestone FEATURE WALL and patio door access to SW balcony w/gas hook-up. Kitchen is open with large centre island containing double sinks and pendant lights. Extended upper cabinets, pot drawers and glass tile back splash. Upgraded STAINLESS appliances (fridge w/water-line). CUSTOM built-in pantry and linen closet. Full-sized washer and dryer in-suite. Masterâ€™s room with custom built-in closets and ensuite with oversized shower. Hunter Douglas blinds (blackouts in bedrooms). Secure building with A/C and equipped gym. A Pet under 14â€ at shoulder w/approval. Low fees.
Courtesy of Susan Horon
Brokerage: Royal LePage Noralta Real Estate