- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
CENTRAL LOCATION...WALKING DISTANCE TO DOWNTOWN...WELL MAINTAINED...This renovated 2 Bedroom & 1 Bath condo is perfect for a student, investor or family who wants to be close to everything including the awesome ICE DISTRICT! You wanted Central? Here it is! Welcome to this very clean and well maintained condo! Walk in and notice the great condition of the unit. Your good sized living room allows for lots of natural sunlight to permeate the unit. Next, check out your functional kitchen, which has a good amount of cupboard space and a backsplash. Continue to your 2 BEDROOMS and a FULL 4-PC BATH! The unit comes with one parking stall next to the back entrance. Enjoy the beautiful mature neighbourhood with TREE LINED STREETS! Great rental opportunity as well due to its central location and its proximity to public transportation and all amenities! Whether this will be for an investment or for yourself, there is great opportunity here! Gotta check this out before you buy!
Courtesy of Holly Kowalchuk
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite