- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Two Bedroom Bungalow end unit in Sunrise Village (Pollard Meadows). Spacious end unit in a quiet 45+ complex. The home consists of a large living/Dining area, main floor laundry, spacious master bedroom with his and her closets, and patio doors to a private deck. Fully developed basement with a huge Family room, Den, 3 piece Bathroom, and lots of storage space. Located close to shopping, schools, Parks/Playgrounds,and public transit. Ready for a quick possesion.
Courtesy of Max Borrelli
Brokerage: MaxWell Devonshire Realty