- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Fabulous open plan house built in 2004. Great location just half a block to Mckinnon ravine and close to all amenities. This 1767 SqFt 3 bedroom home features a gas fireplace in the great room, maple and stone floors on both levels, granite counter tops through out, stainless appliances, 22' roof top deck off the huge master bedroom, sunny west back yard, double garage, super deep lot at 180 feet, private backyard patio, lots of windows for natural light
Courtesy of Ed Michaels
Brokerage: MaxWell Devonshire Realty