- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Coming from the beautiful community of Ottewell. Custom built for its current family in 1962, this wonderfully appointed home was a neighborhood original. This four bed, two bath home offers vaulted ceilings that let the sun shine in, a wood burning fireplace to enjoy on cool winter evenings, a bright and well thought out basement with large windows and an oversized double heated garage with 220 power and gas to be the ultimate man cave. The large entry to the home has a feature wall of walnut and a mail drop cabinet to finish it off. Other finishes include Hunter Douglas blinds, oak trim and central air conditioning. The owners have put great care and love into the landscape that has made them a Communities in Bloom participant year over year and they enjoy cards and small gestures of thanks from neighbors for making their street so beautiful. You can enjoy a wonderful summer evening with a custom brick bbq and a covered patio, enjoy park like surroundings and listen to the trickle of the pond.