- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Private location for this wonderful duplex style bungalow in Horizon Village Oxford. The main level is 1071 sq. ft. and the total living area is 1951 sq. ft. Features include 2 + 1 bedrooms ( master easily holds a king bed ), 3 full bathrooms, main floor laundry, vaulted ceilings, fully finished basement, large deck , single attached garage and more. Improvements include central air conditioning, custom window coverings, flooring ( laminate and vinyl plank ), and paint. The community clubhouse is a short walk from the unit. Enjoy the library, pool table, or visiting with your neighbors, friends or family.
Courtesy of Lorene Lecavalier
Brokerage: RE/MAX Professionals