- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Great investment opportunity! RARE LEGAL BASEMENT SUITE (2 bedrooms, 1 full bath, full kitchen) + 3 bedroom/2 bathroom main floor. Walking distance to Sakaw Elementary School. Access to Anthony Henday Drive is only minutes away! Original owners of home have rented to good long-term tenants. An excellent opportunity for a first time home buyer to purchase a home with a good "mortgage helper" tenant! Huge yard has ample room to build a double detached garage, if desired. Priced in accordance with a professional appraisal! Come take a look!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Stephen Lau
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate