- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Charming character home with fully finished basement! Two bedrooms upstairs; 2 bedrooms downstairs; 2 full bathrooms (1 upstairs / 1 downstairs). Single detached garage. Large patio in the rear of the house. Great investment potential! Priced in accordance with professional appraisal. Come take a look!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Stephen Lau
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate