- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Stunning Open beam bungalow with mother in law suite in a quiet cul-de-sac location and only second owner. When you walk up be greeted by the custom stone work on the exterior as well as the solid wood door with 36' opening and frosted glass insert. The livingroom has a lovely spacious feel, adorned with acacia flooring (in the bedrooms as well) open to the dining area with traventine tile and custom built in china cabinet. Kitchen offers loads of Regency cabinetry, continued travertine tile, top of the line S/S appliances and granite countertops that continue through to the convenient breakfast bar. You will love the master bedroom with another 'custom' built in dresser wall complete with entertainment area and half bath. The fully-finished basement is huge with porcelain tiles, white kitchen cabinets and raised eating bar, 1 bedroom + den and full bathroom. Newer HWT. Backyard is completely fenced - fence replaced 2018, facilitate RV parking and garage is heated. This home is move-in ready!Virtual Tour