- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
It is indeed a rare day to find a fully-finished property backing onto a ravine so close to the core yet in such a quiet area. This stately house is inviting from the moment you set foot inside, with an open main floor layout and recent upgrades. From the large kitchen to the multiple sitting areas, you'll be spoiled with space. A large office area will accommodate most any home business, the sitting room is ideal for a TV, and the back foyer overlooking the yard and ravine is the perfect place to wind down in front of the wall mounted gas fireplace. The open staircase leads to 3 bedrooms and a beautiful main bathroom, with separate jetted tub and shower and heated floors. Few master bedrooms can rival the size of this one, not to mention the massive deck facing the wooded Rat Creek. Like running stairs? Right out your back door there are 180 steps to the bottom of the ravine-no membership required! Subterranean garage, 2.5 baths, 4 bedrooms+workshop.
Courtesy of Jerry Aulenbach
Brokerage: Royal LePage Noralta Real Estate