- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
. 1565 sq ft plus developed basement. Half bath, large rec room with patio door to walk out to cement patio and backyard, walk in from garage.as well. Main floor has a cheerful open concept with high ceilings, large kitchen and dining room with 4 appliances, gas fire place, door to veranda gas BBQ and guest washroom. Take a walk up the stairs, 3 large bedrooms, 2 full baths. Master suite has a walk in closet, corner jacuzzi plus 2 sinks and shower. Large Verandah NW facing for evening enjoyment.