- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Newton 3+1 bedroom 1961 built bungalow with central air conditioning, & many upgrades throughout the home. The most recent improvements are, furnace 2016, newer shingles 2017, basement was renovated in 2017, hot water tank 2018, main floor repainted 2019, & hardwood floors refinished in 2019. The main floor has and open kitchen style, dining room, large living room, & 3 spacious bedrooms, & a 4 piece bathroom. The basement is fully finished with large windows for lots of natural light & has a full kitchenette, living room, 3 piece bathroom & large bedroom. The exterior of the home has vinyl siding, newer vinyl clad windows, & the property is fully fenced, & a double detached garage with single doors, with a opener on one side & a gas furnace/heater . This is a very clean home that has been well kept, well maintained, & upgraded nicely every year. The home is available immediately & is conveniently located close to schools, shopping, transportation, & major roadways, Yellowhead Trail, & Anthony Henday.
Courtesy of Dave Johnston
Brokerage: Re/Max Select