- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
HIDDEN TREASURE! Tucked off 99 Street & Saskatchewan Dr. - treat yourself to an OPULANT LUXURIOUS LIFESTYLE on a modest budget. TOP FLOOR. BETTER THAN NEW. Built in 2016, you are steps to our RIVER VALLEY and just UP THE HILL FROM DOWNTOWN. 9' Ceilings with DESIGNER Colours. Quartz countertops, IN SUITE AIR CONDITIONING, CUSTOM CALIFORNIA CLOSETS THROUGHOUT. Special custom made matching closet off the kitchen to tuck away everything from your laptop to Instapot. INDUCTION oven barely used. Mint. Water filtration system. PET FREE. Massive balcony comes with a modern shed and BBQ gas line. UPGRADED SS IN SUITE WASHER/DRYER. Custom mirror in the Jack 'n Jill full bath w/tile surround. Sophisticated WALKTHROUGH CLOSET opens on to an enchanting bedroom that easily fits a KING SIZED BED. This is a true wow. Titled UNDERGROUND and HEATED PARKING stall. Extremely well maintained. Smaller pets allowed with Board Approval. Invoke your INNER GODDESS and fall in love with this deceptively affordable lifestyle!
Courtesy of Wendy Theberge
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite