- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Lewis Estates - This upscale 45+ community is waiting for you! It BACKS ONTO THE WATER AND LEWIS ESTATES GOLF COURSE! This walkout bungalow is everything you have been wanting with no maintenance! The LARGEST floor plan THE SHORES has on the market with over 3467 square feet of total living space and a double garage! Immaculately kept, the kitchen is so bright with its marble back splash, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, and nook with access to your upper deck to take in the view! Gorgeous hardwood floors adorn the two formal living rooms with a 3 way gas fire place and over-sized vaulted formal dining room! CUSTOM lighting throughout! The main floor also hosts your office, half bath, main floor laundry... & the MASSIVE master bdrm which has an amazing view, walk in closet, and a gorgeous 5 piece en-suite bathroom! The dwnstrs hosts another bdrm with a walk in, den, a gas fireplace, HUGE rec room, wet bar, storage space galore and has a lower covered patio! **Go Check Out The Virtual Tour!**Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Tammy Colbow
Brokerage: Royal LePage Noralta Real Estate