- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Are you ready for estate living and Lake Summerside is your family's destination? Then welcome to a home where executive elegance meets family function. Your family is growing, you need the space, and you want the class of an Estate Home in beautiful Lake Summerside, with ALL of its amenities. Offering nearly 2700 above grade square feet of elegantly finished space, this 3+1 bdrm 2-storey, with fully finished basement, offers something for everyone. The yard is one of the largest in the neighbourhood, the kitchen is a chef's dream, the flowing spiral staircase will captivate your senses, and the master suite, is a true oasis retreat. Featuring main floor den, breakfast nook, formal dining room, huge family room - nothing is missing in this amazing floor plan. Two large bedrooms, a 2nd full bath, and bonus room are all featured on the upper level - along with that convenient upper level laundry. The basement features a rec room, 4th bdrm, another full bath, dedicated exercise room & a home office area.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Rhonda Navratil
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City